Friday, May 3, 2013

1995 F-150 E303 Cam




FordTruckClub.net member nine5flareside shows us his 1995 f-150 302 5.0 Flareside with newly installed FMS E-303 cam. Other parts installed include GT-40 heads (minor port and polish), 1.6 rockers, Edelbrock manifold and plenum, FMS 24# injectors, BBK twin 56mm throttle body, K&N air intake system, Pro-M MAF sensor and housing...

Pro- M sent me their chrome bullet housing, the chrome sucked to say the least. The copper was showing right through on a good amount of the housing. I called them about it and they were very rude but I do have to say, they were nice to me when they charged me 350.00 dollars (plus shipping) for it!
After installation of the Pro-M MAF sensor and housing, the truck ran like complete garbage. I called them and left a message about the issue... BY THE WAY I forgot to mention, they screen their calls... call them if you think I am BS-ing. I have yet to hear back from them and this is two months and three calls later. I had to pay a local mustang shop to recalibrate their garbage. Avoid them at all costs and buy one from BBK or Summit Racing... anyone but Pro-M.

Back to the mods... March performance billet pulleys, Tuff Stuff polished aluminum alternator, MSD ignition system, Bassani exhaust system and headers (more garbage) and a few more mods.

Be sure to check us out on the web athttp://www.fordtruckclub.net/forum

No comments:

Post a Comment